The post-election violence that followed the 2007 General Elections scorched Mathare Valley, and has opened the eyes of many. The unexpected has happened, and the need to prevent future conflicts is crucial. Many youth in Mathare Valley were involved in the violence as perpetrators, as victims or as both.
National elections on March 4, 2013 are a critical moment in Kenya's bright future-- a moment for change. Help STOP the BULLET! continue its peace building work with a donation today.
STOP the BULLET! : Make Art. Give Peace.
What You Can Do NOW:
- $10.00 - Covers printing of single article in peace magazine, 'Mathare Times'
- $20.00 - Buys lunch for peace theater performer
- $30.00 - Buys lunch for 30 participants in peace dialogues, 'Mazungumzo Mtaani'
- $35.00 - Supports a peace dialogue facilitator
- $50.00 - Provides 10 costumes for performers
- $90.00 - Prints an entire issue of peace magazine 'Mathare Times'